Thursday, May 8, 2014

Maharani Body Slide Massage

wow.. my last post was 6 month ago! anyone go to the new delta spa?

Let's talk about maharani spa.. They have 2 branches that I know of.. one in jalan ida bagus mantra and other in jalan gatot subroto (gatsu) barat.. I'll update the bali x map for the one in gatsu barat which I went last time..

For those of you that have a "unique" car.. easy to notice by your family especially your wife haha.. this place is quite good.. small quite street.. about 300m from the big main gatsu road.. big parking space..

they have about 4 different services.. I can't remember exactly what they are.. normal massage.. just hand job.. with body slide.. I was recommended to take the 350k one.. photos are shown in the lcd monitor.. less than 10 girls.. quality I would say.. 4-6 haha.. sorry mate.. but yeah that's it.. I took a young one.. ok face.. a bit fat.. cubby.. early 20th..

the room about 3x3 size with bathup, shower, sofa and mattress on the floor (no bed).. took a quick shower then lay on the bed.. started with a real massage on our back.. continued with body slide.. my girl was quite fat and that fat felt good!.. she massaged my sun hole really nice.. (important part!).. turn back.. continued with body slide.. from head to toe I was rubbed by her pussy and boobs.. not like the other places.. here.. or at least this girl.. asked me to touch her.. felt so gooddd.. finally ended with hand job.. we did some chit chat which brought me there again two day after..

second time
earlier.. she told me to bring condom so we can fuck.. and mention to bring more tips.. so here I go.. once entering the room.. we rushed to fuck each other.. ohhh man.. she was a good fucker!!

I would come back again for sure..

Damage cost
350k for massage
100k for tips (no fuck)
300k for tips (w/ fuck)

Remember to get the lastest Popular Mag.. Aura Kasih so SEXY..


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Uncle will be visiting the Ubud area and Seseh. My wife is looking for a happy ending massage is there anything in the area? I want a body slide in the area can you recommend a place? Also are there key words she should use when asking around ?

Unknown said...

Uncle, my wife and i are visiting Ubud and Seseh beach and she wants a happy ending massage by a woman and i want s body slide can you recommend a place in the area? Also is there special terminology to use when asking? Hope to hear from you soon, we get in on Fri?

Unknown said...

Hi Uncle G

You have a great blog I must say. Lot of information here...

I intend to be in Bali at the end of this month.

Could you suggest a good & safe hotel for a couple of days which is near the nightlife place... massage places essentially.

Uncle G said...

sweet black: not sure about ubud or seseh area.. I think you have to go to riverview spa http://www.balisexguide.com/2013/12/riverview-spa-legian-bali.html for better body slide place..

dev kumar: thanks! you better stay in legian area.. a lot of new hotels.. ibis style dewi sri looks good to me..

ERIC said...

Hey Uncle thanks for your help -fantastic - hey when does Delta open? cheers Eric.

Unknown said...

Thanks Uncle G for your sugestion

I was looking at The Niche Bali Hotel, JL Legian 190.. got reference from girl friendly hotels website.

How do you recommend it.. Are there good massage plus plus centres near by which I can visit during my stay..
Please recommend.

thanks

Unknown said...

I m travelling solo and generally looking for company for the 2 days .. especially the nights .. kindly do recommend spots which I can visit nearby

NancyDrew said...

Hello Uncle G,

just had a look at your blog, which is a good one btw, and im going to visit bali within 2 months. So i was wondering if the some places are still good to go. For example Kuta Timur Resort Massage & Spa ( I cant find any location on the net). The post on indoholiday is also removed, so not much information about that.

And also how is Bali Oriental Massage recently?

Best regards

Uncle G said...

eric: it's open! give it a try..

dev kumar: I am not sure about the hotel.. but the location is good.. easy to go anywhere.. a lot massage ++ around of course..

nancydrew: kuta timur still there.. bali oriental massage keeps changing their names.. I am not sure what it called anymore.. but it's still doing the same thing in the same location.. I would probably recommend delta spa, riverview, melati for upper class massage.. star bugar for middle class.. all these around legian kuta area..

Unknown said...

Hi Uncle G

Have zeroed on and booked the Dewi Sri Hotel , Jl Legian , Badung

Arriving there tomorrow.
I owe you a beer for this great blog i must say if you are free we can meet up at my hotel between tomorrow and day after. let me know

One quick question.. Whats the current rates at Melati Spa ? I think thats the nearest for me from the hotel

Unknown said...

Any other nearby spa you will like to recommend do let me know please.

Also recommend a bar or a karaoke where I can fetch a girl to the hotel for the night

Unknown said...

Hi Uncle G, thanks for your constant and useful updates for all the fakkers here. :D I'm curious as to where you are from. Maybe one day when you are free we can meet for drinks and a chat? My email is aragonsg@gmail.com

Uncle G said...

dev kumar: sorry.. I just got back.. I hope you enjoy your time here in Bali!

king: I mostly away lately.. I am Indonesian..

Unknown said...

Hi, I am visiting Bali in 15 days from now, still I haven't get much information about adult entertainment at Bali even after searching on various websites; I be staying at Legian area and looking for great great massage, body to body erotic massage and everything else an adult can fantasy. Saying this I am not pretending to be horny f**** but what if you have few days on holidays with like-minded friends.
Luckily I get your blog and happen to see a few good spots but if you can detail me a bit on places, approximate cost and do/don't, it would be great.
Thanks in advance.....

Pembawa Cinta said...

this is my favorite spa massage, i always come to maharani spa @ jl bypass ida bagus mantra sanur. i recommended this spa because not to expensive. my favorite treatment is Snake massage. thanks for your share, your post make me want to come again to maharani spa bali