Sunday, December 23, 2012

ReFreeze Villa Room Sensation by Erick Nyoto

Around at 3PM, i went to onasis. i saw a big banner "Onasis", then parked there. And ask the security where is the 2nd door. Then i went there. The receptionist then showed me the girls in the fish bowls.
Unfortunely for me, there were only 2 girls. one is very thin, face is below standard, the other girls more chubby (but not that chubby), but the boops is standard. Fyi, i prefer chubby girls with big boobs. So, i pass and going to back later in the night. But the receptionist persistent said to me to taked the girl now. She repeats over and over, to took the girls now (hey your girls is below standard). And as behemoth said in his post. The receptionist said ML also in the package.

Then i went to refrezz at 9.30PM, i wanted to try 21fingers. Mr.T welcomed me at the entrance.
Showed me the girls that are available., then i ask the massage. He said, there were 2 new treatment. VILLA ROOM and VIP VILLA ROOM (if i'm not mistaken with the title). 

VILLA ROOM (550K) body slide massage + sensasional massage + sensasional touch at bathhup(jaccuzi) with the girls.
VIP VILLA ROOM (650K) same as above but with 2 girls. First, i wanted to try VIP VILLA ROOM, but Mr.T recommend me to take VILLA Room, because the sensasional massage is more intimate if only 1 girls take care of you. Okay then, i took the VILLA ROOM. There are 3 girls, i forgot the last 2 girls. But i picked "puspa".

When the room is being prepared, i waited for about 15 minutes. Then Mr.T take me to the back. And there were a room again with a receptionist desk. Puspa already waiting at the door of the room. She smiled at me and said good night.

Okay now for the room. A bed with the size about 2 times standard bed at refrezz. An LCD TV with music videos. beside the bed is the shower and the bathub (jacuzzi). Very private room. (This is the most part of refrezz that i loved so much - Real Private room).

The girl named puspa 21yr for kintamani. VERY VERY RECOMMENDED. Attitude : very active, lots of smile, much talking (not basa-basi talking in general) i feel like she was my girlfiriend, hahaha.
Body : MY FAVORITE - white skin, chubby, good boobs.

She weared a swimsuit. But her boobs not covered all, imagine a dress, with a long V neck. And she said i'm lucky, because she not very often wearing that swimsuit. She usually weared a closed swimsuit ( i mean not to sexy).

The ritual : i naked completely. She began to streching (pemanasan) me. She sat at my back, And of course i feel her pussy. Then she massaged me. After that, she used cream as usuall. The massage is the usuall refresh standart, but the different is, she will very often sit at your back , then rubbed her boobs to your back. Feels so good. With the music, Air con, and we done lots of relaxing talking. I love it. Petik mangga is also available here. I sat and then she also sat at my back, then HJ me, with playing my nipple. And she maked sound like we were fak. The point of this massage was, she would be very often used her body to massage you.
After facing the bed, i turn around. And she slept beside me. playing my nipple, and HJ me, kissing my neck, my behind ear. As i said earlier, i felt like we were couple. hahhaa. Just my imagine.

We also have sensational massage in bathub (jacuzzi) - hot-warm water. i love it too. With her attitude like that, 550K is very worthed. She was not rush, yet she was very patient. Maybe some of you think, hey with 600k i can get fak and the girl is naked at onasis. But believe me or at least for me, even without FJ, this is still worth to try.

Will i go back? OF COURSE!, but with Puspa. I Will try the VIP VILLA ROOM. I tried many sensasional massage similar, but refrezz is the best. With a girl like puspa, i'm very sure, refrezz will be the best.

I'm DOne with the good things. The BAD things? of course this new treatment have some weakness at least for me.
1) i prefer bikini than swim suit.
2) the water is not hot, just warm. And it's still make me cold, when i jumped in the bathub.
3) i didn't get the usual food (nasi goreng, mie goreng, etc).

41 comments:

Unknown said...

what kind of puspa wearing swimsuit?
just like a one peace swimsuit (dibawahnya segitiga) or like sports swimsuit (lurus sampe dipaha)?

Unknown said...

one piece swimsuit, but usually she wearing sports swimsuit.

Unknown said...

i was there when they just open that new villa room package. had promo for 500k. girl was Dachi. was not that hot. she wore full swim suit. just feel little bit her pussy raping my back and ash. she has small bra, so not really feel. i have been to refreez more than 10 time. usually had volcano with Jessica. unfortunately she was sick on that day. saaaaaddddd...

will try again, hope if we can order the girl to wear 2 pcs swom suit only. will try ask mr T. would be fantastic if yes. if not move to onasis as they full naked girl. unless can feel total pussy rapping our back or P.

the music at the refreex villa room pack prefer if they play tantri song or yoga, will be more intimate feeling than rock or pop which just noisy.

was funny because many times Dechi asked me why i have no response when she rapping me and move around her boop and pussy? i told her how can i enjoy if your music is noisy and also the swim suit too thick. i feel nothing....

oooohhhhh pooooorrrr me..... :-D

Uncle G said...

hahahaha.. thanks for sharing bro theo bali!

Unknown said...

550k is too expensive for sports swimsuit. the price should be under 400k

Unknown said...

Hi, I have a few queries before my trip to Bali. I like to consult an expert in Bali. Any kind soul willing to help? preferably through email or something.

Unknown said...

hi,

pls email your questions to : goinvestindonesia@gmail.com

who knows i can help

tempura said...

thank you uncle g and please try villa room, ...
mr theo :: thanks for the comment and refrezz is different, the other ..: D I hope will be providing a better service ....

Unknown said...

hey guys,I heard and read that a lot of Japanese girls like to travel to Bali to have fun.This is my first time heading there alone.

Any idea where can I find them?
In clubs?

Are they easy to pick up?
Any recommendations that what I should do?

I heard communication with them is important, do they speak English as well?

will really appreciate it if you can help a bro out.

Mr. H said...

hi guys, anybody hear about Selection Spa? heard rumours about this place around Renon..?

Unknown said...

Helloo,
Nice to read your review at refreeze.but my question is where is refreeze ? near Kuta? please tellthe adress ya ..
thx so much

Unknown said...

mr T
where is refreeze i want to come there tomorrow

Unknown said...

Refresh is in denpasar. Pls look Jalan Tukad Batanghari. Drive slowly in there. You should see the sign (it's big).

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you guys know of any stuff (antiseptic, etc) here in Bali that can be used to prevent STDs, say, after an oral sex with no condom?

Unknown said...

hi bpb-white, you try to kimia farma or other big drug store/apotik. for me just try to avoid oral if no condom. may be others know where it can be got, pls share here....

Unknown said...

hi,

if any of team knows phone no of Onasis, plesae share yah....

Unknown said...

hi if any one knows phone no of Onasis, pls share yah...

thanks

CasaLeopard said...

Like ussual, i always two step (or billion step) behind Uncle G...

Unknown said...

damn man !! i laughed a lot after read this part . just wanna tell you at the ffirst time i went there i was with puspa as well,, yeah you're right dude, she's so friendly chick and treat us like her own bf . anyway you have a good blog to share for , keep going dude

tempura said...

Hi guys we hape new treatment ,,,pls try ...deferent somethink ...no like king but you really king ,,,hehehehe

tempura said...

Deluxe room 2 gril .exlusive villa 2 gril with mini jakuzi and executive class 2 gril with big jakuzi ...try guys ,,,thankss u bro.uncle G and erik nyoto

tempura said...

Hi guys we hape new treatment ,,,pls try ...deferent somethink ...no like king but you really king ,,,hehehehe

Dovi said...

Because of my curiosity of this new treatment, I went to reFrezz yesterday afternoon (27/06) around 3 pm. this is my 7th visit to reFrezz and i hope i will get the most sensational treatment for today. I choose Marcella as recommended by the reception. Waiting for a few minutes while having cold drinks then someone from the reception take me to the villa room. Nice interior and room design.
Welcoming by Marcella who wearing a pajama and 1 piece red swimsuit. Look so sexy and desiring ;.
After full naked the ritual started by stretching which i feel so good then after few minutes the ritual (body sliding)just started. I thought it will be more massage through the body as other VIP treatment. Honestly I feel so relax with her way to treat. Then within less then 30 minutes the "peak" of ritual just happened. The HJ. It is so fast. I wish i will get more pampering by paying more.:(
After the final treatment. She let me lying down on the bed and she excuse to have a cigarette. I'm fine with this. While i was lying on the bed, a lot of mosquito around and the air conditioner is dripping beside my head. so disturbing. The i asked for shower in the Jacuzzi and i came down to the bathroom area the floor so slippery and the water in Jacuzzi so cold. I asked for hot water, she said the heater is not working. I hope that she will bathing me as above story, she said that is not part of the services. Little bit disappointed. Then I went to shower, the problem was the same. No hot water and shower head is leaking. Asking for shampoo..... no shampoo on dispenser.
Finish everything then i was looking forward for the delicious nasi goreng which i always have after treatment. The nasi goreng itself is till delicious but the garnish is terrible. i got 2 sliced spoiled cucumber and 2 pcs spolied green chilli and very dirty skin 1 pc of tangerine. This should be get an attention from the management. The quality become lower and the customer should pay more. It is not work guys. Also the hospitality of the staff at the back (close to villa room) is not friendly as front area staff.
We spent our money to get the pleasure.
I wrote this because i love reFrezz.

Best regards
Dovi

AussieM said...

Is refrezz open during Ramadan?

Unknown said...

hi MR T. wow you got a new treatment, please tell us a little bit about the treatment rituals. And how much for the price?

tempura said...

bro ,,,for information about new treatment please call 0361 2735999 or 081805377812..thanks you

Parrrahh said...

to Mr. T

I just have worst day ever in refrezz. Last week I was in VIP for Tarantula it was nice, then today I just want standart refrezz like the old time.

But BAD thing happen, I got new therapist with no skill. No fruits?! just small Aqua glass?!

And the WORST is, no water for the shower!! I don't have shower after massage. I clean up my body with towel!!

I want some refreshing time but now I feel crazy and mad!

Front stuff just say sorry and feel funny about me.

I hope you read this Mr.T so you know what I feel.

Thanks

tempura said...

Guys...month of love..get 10% OFF everyday 10am-6pm or if u come more than 2 person get 20% OFF all treatment @re'FREZZ spa.. Let's get some fun !!We really sorry for ur uncomfortable, next time when u gonna come again, plz call me first n then we'll serve u better, hope u'll come again soon, once again we apologize for our serve... Thx a lot

tempura said...

Mr dovi jhon ...thankss u bro and pls come again because we ready cek all ..and sorry abaut that's

Mr FARRAH ....thankss u bro for your attention and sorry abaut that ..we refrezz management maybe must big thingking for this problem ..but I'm promise for next time ..we give you the best servis and fasility thankss u so much.

Unknown said...

Mr T, what time does refrezz close daily ? also do the girls provide fj and what are the tips for that service like ? thanks abc

Anonymous said...

I'm a regular customer in Refreeze Spa and went to the place since day 1.

If you're interested in a sensual massage in clean surroundings with a happy ending all done by a professional girl who has massage skills and gives you a GFE then you're at the right place. Difficult to say which girl is recommendable as they have all their own signature treatment. It just have to click I guess. One is more sensual, the other is a better masseuse, another gives you more GFE, another one might be a bit crazy. It all depends on taste.

You even get a meal after the massage so what more do you need. The reception and all other staff who work there also deserves a big plus with in particular Mr. T who is a great host where you feel comfortable with. Maybe more important to know for the tourist among us is that Mr. T speaks fluently English which helps a lot if you don't speak the language.

I also heard that they will open a new place around Kuta area which will be more convenient for me. I'm looking forward to it and I also do hope that Uncle G is looking forward to it! Uncle??? Where the hell are you man? The site is so boring without your reviews!

Anyway... so far my two cents for this place but they are worth every penny. If you're looking for sex then you need to find yourself another place.

I can only hope that the new spa will be as good as Re'freeze.

Uncle G said...

thanks for the sharing bro!

really in kuta? YES LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS! haha..

Uncle G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Just came back from another great session in Refrezz. This time I had a girl of about 23 yo named Nabila.

To keep it short Nabila gives you a real GFE and a sensual massage. If people like a sweetheart then I would say that Nabila is the girl you want to choose. Nabila speaks a tiny bit English as well but don't expect too much of her English skills. Went for the King Massage treatment which also means that girls have a 2 piece bikini on.

Anonymous said...

AH. Uncle G. Yes in Kuta. Will be around Central Parkir. So know depending on your mood you can choose either out of Melati, Delta and the new Refrezz (once it's open... I'm sure that Mr. T will inform us when that will be).
They're all in the same area! Haha! (Even though I never went to Melati or Delta)

Made budiyasa said...

until now, this spa is still the best for half sensation spa in bali.. but i hope the price can be more cheaper than now, because too much sensual spa like refress spa now in bali

Stoff50 said...

Guys I have been in refrezz spa renon its a pity.. The girl ajain lazy malas.. I took gold massage.. Its just fake 15 min massage in a dirty room with to loud music. The massage lomi lomi the girl not want.. Than shower and 5min with a lotion massage than finish with hand from back.. I wanted her do slow and stop her but she did faster..so not even one hour..guys save ur money go delta..much more worth it

Stoff50 said...

Guys I have been in refrezz spa renon its a pity.. The girl ajain lazy malas.. I took gold massage.. Its just fake 15 min massage in a dirty room with to loud music. The massage lomi lomi the girl not want.. Than shower and 5min with a lotion massage than finish with hand from back.. I wanted her do slow and stop her but she did faster..so not even one hour..guys save ur money go delta..much more worth it

Stoff50 said...

Refrezz is really shit.. Dirty ..loud music..no aircon..girls on pic nice innreal..horror.. Gold massage not 1hour or 90min was only 45min include 2 times shower.. Hand job from anjin was without passion. Massage forget it..sonst waste ur money guys go delta much better

Lex said...

Just back from there. Too expensive for all. Girl who I have choosen looks really different than on the picture. Massage not really good. I didn't enjoyed hj, she could not make me cum. She she asked me to take shower and that's it. 350k for nothing. Just waste of time and money!

Unknown said...

anyone knows the mahkota spa dalung near lapangan dalung? the package sensation massage from 100k, is it realy?